There's a shift in the sand between the mason dixon and this land.
I've been around this world and I've seen the tears shed from unhappiness lived with too many years ahead. Looking into the eyes of desperation I've beheld what makes a person break down and melt into something less spectacular than adoration. It's in the air we breathe and the places we see filled with people too distracted to be anything close to free. It's untouchable by most and just beyond the grasp of a whole host of those who try and push and pull to break the spell and change the rules. To get there and find peace few acquire lies below the lies that makes us tired and test our frailty to the brim of giving up on chasing whims. Look below the dirt to roots and choose which path will cause the least to lose.
By: LMS
No comments:
Post a Comment