Sunday, June 7, 2009

Letters From God

DEAR...

I'm writing you this letter to remind you that I know you. I know the things that race through your mind. I made you and I made you just right. You may not believe this, but I love you just the way you are. There are times that you disappoint me and I love you even stronger in those moments because I know that is when you need me the most. I wish that you could see you the way that I see you. The things that you would call "flaws" I call "embellishments". I have given you a creative mind so that you can see the world in photographs. I have made you sensitive, very much so indeed, so that you can one day use that gift to help someone. You don't know who that is yet, but I do. I have given you a soft heart that is broken often and repaired just as often. You might not understand why I've done this, but one day you will. I've given you a little bit of wisdom that some people misinterpret. Remember, I am the one that sees your heart. I've allowed you to live safely, soundly and when you and him were finally ready, I allowed you to meet. I had been shaping your life to fit perfectly with his for years. I love you enough to realize that you will change. I gave you a free will and it's a beautiful thing to watch you use it. When you don't use it in the way I think you should, it saddens me. But the greatest love I feel is when you come back to me and again seek my way. There are things you think about that you shouldn't because I already have them worked out. I want you to know that. I don't always show you what I'm working on right away because sometimes you aren't ready to see it yet. You just need to trust that it's in my hands. Remember, I made you. I set the course for your life. I didn't create mountains that you can't cross. I didn't create oceans that you can't swim. And never have I or will I make a change in your life that isn't absolutely necessary. Sometimes you try to handle things on your own and it always makes me wonder why you choose the difficult way. I think if you could grasp how much I love you, you would always give me the reigns. When there is a bump in the road that you are about to trip upon, I send an angel to move it. When you are feeling low my heart is saddened because yours is. I know you need people so I send more angels and you call them your family and your friends. You can call them that because I know it's easier to understand that way. So remember my love, I know you. I know what makes you cry when no one else does and I know what brings you the most joy. I love you so much that I want to see you happy. But most of all, I want to see you grow and I will always do whatever it takes to help you in that journey. There will be times you won't understand because your heart will be burdened, but please remember that I made your life. I have your course set and it's ready for you. My hand is always outreached for you and my love will never go away.

Your Father,
God


Dear...

It's been some time since my last letter to you and I felt as though you needed to be reassured that I am still here. I will always be here from the time you open your eyes in the light of the morning until the moment you drift off to sleep. Through your dreams, I'll walk with you too. If it seems as though I am not around, that's because you are not looking hard enough my love. If you want to see Me, you will. When you open your front door and take in a cool breath of fresh air that fills your lungs with Spring, you found Me. When you pass by a stranger and exchange a smile, nod or freindly wave, you found Me. On a clear night, if you look to the sky and see a star flickering brightly in the deep blue, you found Me. I'm here my love and I'll always be waiting for you to see Me in every place you walk, every person you meet and every breath you take. Remember, I made you and made all this! I love you so much that I made you a beautiful canvas of vibrant oils and shiny acrylic. With that, I painted the most picturesque landscape I could and it turned out... perfect. If you can't see Me in the things that I made so visibly apparent, you just aren't looking hard enough. I promise, I am there. I will always be there for you. I'd write it in the clouds for you see... I'd whisper it in the wind... I'm here... but I've already done that for you. You have My promise. Now, just believe Me. I promise I am holding your hand every single day and during the hard times, I'm holding both. I promise there is an ocean of sin and regret that washes away to the farthest shore with a tide that never runs in. I cast it all away. I promise I love you so much that I did the hardest thing because I had to. For you. I gave you My Son so that you can spend eternity with Me. Another thing? I never intended for you to experience heartache or sadness. The heart that I gave you was never meant for that, so when you do feel that way, please just talk to Me. I am the only one that can fix it and I WANT to fix it. Because I love you and I'm here and I'm never, ever walking away from your side.

Your Father,
God


You need me right now and that is why I come to you in this form yet again. A letter to you, MY LOVE and my child from your biggest fan. When will you learn how much I love you? When you will accept that my ways are higher than yours? You have the knowledge, you've read MY words and I know they resonate within your heart. So why this new place of fear and questioning my precious one? How badly I wish to show you the full picture of your life in all it's beauty and the masterpiece that is YOU. To unveil the curtain that hides all of the "what if's" and uncertainties and let you in on every little tiny part of the plan so that you would trust me 100%. Beautiful one, if I did this, what could I hope to teach you? I don't like that this is trying or difficult to understand but I knew it would be. And because I knew, I made you so special with fragments of hope within your soul that are bursting at the surface. They are so close to breaking free, these tiny pearls of hope. Please believe me when I say that in all things I see beauty. In your brokenness, I see love and a tender spirit. In your suffering, I see potential for greatness. In your moments of unrest, I hear EVERY single one of your scattered thoughts and I put them together into sentences that make perfect sense to me. Don't you see? It's called love. I created love and I created you as a beautiful manifestation of love. If you could see your soul the way that I do, you would no longer fret for days of feeling helpless. You would ONLY see divine possibility at the surface... bubbling over. I love you my child. I made you and I love you more than even the words in red can express. When you feel lost and when it's difficult to decipher what I have going on in your life, I only ask that you will trust me.. that it is ME holding the reigns and I am going to take you to places you never dreamed of. My plan for you is perfect, limitless and my precious, beautiful one... it's only just begun.

Your Father,
God

No comments: