For now, I'm still processing this news and picturing our lives with a new little boy. I don't think the Mr. or me could be more excited for all that is to come... and you know what I can't help but think? What a blessed little boy to have a daddy who is going to lead by example and show him how to really treat a lady. I know I am spoiled by the way my hubby treats me and my spirit like a delicate butterfly in his hands and what a joy it will be to see our son treat his future girlfriends and wife that way, one day. Wow, I mean WOW! I know I am getting way ahead of myself, but that is honestly the first thing I think of. I can't wait to show him what love is all about and most importantly, tell him about how much God loves him. My pregnancy so far has been quite a journey for me and I know I'm only halfway there :) For a while, I was feeling like I had the flu for 4 months straight and was so weary. I think I'm emerging on the other side of that now and I can enjoy, REALLY enjoy seeing my belly grow and knowing he is in there! I can't wait to meet him and cuddle him and love him. He already has my heart!
A couple pics of Mama Lou and her Baby Boo
Molly and Ellie :)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see pics of your little guy on here. I love blogs...they are such a great way for me to waste my time! What is your due date like Marchish?
Post a Comment