I think I've played it up enough now. Let's get to cooking!
Your cast of characters:
Chicken tenderloins
Chicken stock
Bouillon pack
Spinach
Garlic
Butter
Sour Cream
Mixed shredded cheese
Onion
Ritz Crackers (not shown)
Step 1
Boil chicken.
Step 2: Sautee chopped onion (1/3 cup) with 3 Tbsp butter (the real stuff people. BUTTER. actual butter)
Step 3: Did I mention a few tablespoons of flour would be necessary? It's ROUX time!
Step 4: Did I mention you will need half n half? Add about 1 cup of half n half and then add about 1 cup of chicken stock. Bring it to a simmer and whisk it until it gets nice and luxurious (thick).
Step 5: While it's getting thick and sexy, add as much spinach as you desire and also add the packet of seasoning.
Step 6: I know. I know. Looks amazing. I combined a few steps here. Chop up your chicken. Add the cheese, sour cream and thick and sexy spinach mixture. Let everyone mingle together in the bowl.
Did you know... yeah you can. Works. Awesome.
I can't get that picture to rotate. So the final step is to crush those cracker crumb, mix in the butter after it's melted, sprinkle evenly and bake at 350 for ... whatever length of time causes bubbly goodness. I can't remember the last time I've used an oven timer- sorry.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment