These are some photos that I enjoyed so I thought I would share :) First of course is Molly, with a rather festive branch in her mouth that seemed to be exceptionally seasonal. Then we have Ellie and an Ellie-sized pumpkin. Aren't they sweet? I wanted to post the picture of me in my office at work because it's a place that I love to be. It's a room that brings happiness to everyone who enters and it would be a crime not to share that photo :) The horse welcome mat? Cute story attached to that one... I fell in love with this mat because we all know I am also in love with horses and have been my ENTIRE life. Enter my bedroom circa 1993 and you'd find a 10 year old me surrounded by horse memorabilia from floor to ceiling. I had been eyeballing this mat but didn't want to spend 24.99 on it. Chris surprised me one day and put it in front of the door so that when I arrived home, I would see it. I was so delighted! The other two pictures are the backyard corner and the front yard view from the front porch. It rained for what seemed like years and I wanted so badly to take "Fall" pictures so I decided not to let the rain stop me. So wet they may be, but they are Fall.
"In the silent still of a wounded night, a breathless chill breaking dawn's new light."
2 comments:
Is that quote from Breaking Dawn?!
Nope! Just something I made up.
Post a Comment