Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Philosophy

Be the hero of your own life and in doing so, you will become someone Else's.
God thinks I'm beautiful because He can see the finished product.
All people want to be loved and show love in return. Some were stripped of that and it's those who need it the most.
Everyone deserves your smile. It was designed to be shared. It is the universal language :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world- Ghandi
Your life is your biggest chance to do something great.
Heaven is my home. Earth is a place where I discover what will resonate at home.
I'll always try my best to be honest with myself first.
Loving someone is about making a daily choice to see the intention of their heart, rather than the manifestation of their actions.
I'm a disciple and I have the best teacher that ever lived.
Forgiveness is required of us all and it's just a word until it's tested.
God rewards those who will take up their cross and follow Him.
I believe in the practice of silly behavior in ANY situation.
Belly gut laughter is healing.
Your limitations are only as great as your belief in them.
Sarcasm is essential.
Do not waste your time picking battles.
In order to reach self-discovery, one must first discover what it means to be selfless.
To be continued...

No comments: