Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Horsie for Landon

I "rocked" this little horse most of my entire childhood and as the years passed, I started to scrape his little face with the metal piece. I had to mess with everything as a kid and I probably ruined everything, all the time. I still "mess" with things and really can't leave things alone for the most part :) There is a pillow at my parent's house that sits on their couch and it has a little strand of wirey thread that probably needs to be cut off but I'd rather it not be. I enjoy twisting it around and around. I twist my hair curls around and around. I play with Chris's elbow skin, cuticles, hair and whatever else I can before I become too annoying :) I like to touch people and I like to be touched as well. Having two dogs works out well for me because I can play with their ears and their fur and the great thing about dogs is that they LOVE it. I think it must have started with my friend Horsie and of course "Beena" which I do not have a picture of, sadly. Beena was my blanket that went with me to all corners of the earth. Oh, did I mention I latch on to things and people? :) Enjoy these pics!


















Horsie is pretty old now, but he sits in Landon's room along with my dad's childhood football helmet. I think Landon will enjoy Horsie just as much as I did :)
































Chris was a really cute little boy :)











And he's a really cute man too!

No comments: