I peel and chop my zucchini.
Into the steamer bowl! There is a special compartment that you pour water into so the machine steams the food before it purees.
Steam. Off. Chop. Super Simple!
Finished product is perfectly smooth zucchini!
I store it in these handy dandy Beaba containers but I do not have many of these so I use Gerber baby bowls with lids as well. I never freeze his food because I make enough for the week in these small batches and refrigerate it. When he starts eating a LOT, I will probably start making large batches and freezing it.
This looks like zucchini, but it's actually apples.
My friend gave me the idea to store rice cereal and other goodies in jars. Rice cereal is so very messy and these Kilner jars work so well! They were really cheap at Marshalls.
Is it just me, or does special hand soaps and lotions just make you FEEL special? Looks like I need to use more lotion.
My sister-in-law gifted this scentsy room spray to me recently and I must say, I love it! It's "Camu Camu" and it smells citrusy, yet sweet and all around pleasant.
I keep these on hand, with their handy dandy attachable spoon head. Landon eats them up, which is fine with me. I don't use them on the regular, but sometimes you need a quick meal. My only issue with these organic food pouches is the use of lemon juice and I know why it's needed, but for reflux babies it's not the best option.
No comments:
Post a Comment