It's official. THAT ONE ^^^ is walking. Maybe not 100% of the time, but enough of the time. What isn't yet official, is how I am going to manage chasing him as a sick pregnant gal :) Maybe the sick part won't last long this time. For some reason my body just says "no thank you" to being pregnant! First it was a gosh-awful stomach bug, followed by regular morning and night sickness, and now a sinus infection mess. I was just telling my mom recently how it has been so long since I'd been sick and how I really never get sick that often.... ahh sweet irony. Then pregnancy happened and my body decided to not have an immune system anymore. I figure, as long as I can somehow keep the little one from catching it, I've done well. Which means... (sad face) no smoochy smoochies for a few days (another sad face).
I've started thinking about a SECOND nursery situation... and all that will entail. Do I know what I'm in for people??? No, nooo I do not!! 2 under 2. I'm excited though. These two little tots will hopefully be the best of friends. Two boys would be sweet... brothers :) A little girl would be sweet, one year apart in school... experiencing so many of the same things together. Hide and seek, board games, legos, riding bikes... all of which is to come in the next few years. It's exciting. Parenthood is fun- it's TIRING, but it's the best kind of fun because it's watching this little combination of you and your spouse discover life.
Yesterday Chris took Landon to their favorite store: Lowes. I don't even know if they bought anything. He just likes to push Landon around in the cart and look at everything and probably daydream of future days when Landon will be helping him with projects. I already picture the two of them working on the yard, or building something, or fixing something. Chris says he can't wait to teach Landon everything he knows- and I think Chris has the type of endless patience to do just that.
I have no idea where I'm going with this... I really just wanted to write about Landon walking so that I'll be able to look back and remember (this blog is really useful for that!). He's sleeping right now and I'm parked on the couch trying to get in every minute of rest that I can to get myself better! In fact, I think I'll use whatever nap time I have left to fix something to eat!! Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment